Mindset Hacks
How can I change my mindset to become wealthy?
When talking of changing your mindset, it is a serious task that needs to be implemented by you and not by anyone else. People can only motivate you to change your mindset but the 70% of the task is to be done by you.
Now, WHAT IS MINDSET? I think before I show you now to change your mindset to become wealthy, I need to explicate what the word 'mindset' is all about. Mindset simply means a defined collection of attitudes or constant ideas that a person has that are more often hard or difficult to change. Considering the context of the definition given above, naturally it's hard to change a mindset because at some point it is a form of expression for addiction.
In comparison, changing a mindset is as hard as unlearning something you learned and keep with for so long; to some extent there would be a kind of competition between the already learned thing to unlearn and the new one you just learn.
If changing mindset is hard then why should even bother of changing it? To answer this, you have to because you don't want to be the same. Changing your mindset is the only change you need in order to become wealthy or anything else you would like to become.
Let's get to the main deal; How can you change your mindset to become wealthy in life?
I have painstakingly taken heed to those things pertaining to a wealthy mindset and I have outline them below:
- Define your purpose for wanting to become wealthy: Purpose defining is very crucial when dealing with changing of mindset. It's the reasons behind a particular thing that will make to either focus or loss focus concerning it. I'm sorry to say this: without a strong passion you can't be rich not to talk of becoming wealthy. Develop your zeal to higher standard before even trying to change your mindset to be wealthy.
- Take the step of changing your current track: This is where most people often end their journey of changing their mindset. I have discovered that most people only think of becoming rich all their lifetime without a single expedition of action. The only keep on saying it everyday without working towards it, not even a null trial. I don't want you to be in this shoe. Successful people do no only say it in their slumber but they wake up and make a reality.

Post a Comment
0 Comments